Current Covid 19 issues.
Local Area AIS offices are working to provide alternative meeting options.
Below are area sites where you can obtain the most current local information.
** Check out Alateen Updates on the TN Alateen Meeting Page **
MEMPHIS Area Meetings
Memphis Area AIS/LDC
Memphis, TN 38111-1283
Phone: 901 323-0321
Middle TN Area Meetings
Middle TN Al-Anon
Nashville, TN 37209
Phone: 615 333-6066
Knoxville Area Meetings
Knoxville Area District Al-Anon
Knoxville, TN 37930
Phone: 865 525-9040
Chattanooga Area Meetings
Chattanooga - Hamilton County
Phone: 423 892-9462
Some vital links/resources from al-anon.org
- Welcome Newcomers – : al-anon.org/newcomers/
- PODCASTS – al-anon.org/newcomers/first-steps-al-anon-recovery/
- Sample chapters of CAL: al-anon.org/for-members/members-resources/literature/…
- Free downloadable options: al-anon.org/for-members/members-resources/literature/…
- Slogans page: al-anon.org/for-members/members-resources/literature/…
- Members Blog: al-anon.org/for-members/members-resources/member-blog which is also available for use for any Al-Anon meeting.
- The Forum magazine excerpts: “The Forum” Magazine Stories
- The 2020 Al-Anon Faces Alcoholism magazine: al-anon.org/for-members/members-resources/literature/…
Welcome to Tennessee Al-Anon and Alateen Family Groups
The Al-Anon Family Groups are a fellowship of relatives and friends of alcoholics who share their experience, strength and hope in order to solve their common problems. We believe alcoholism is a family illness and that changed attitudes can aid recovery.
What Is Al-Anon?
Al-Anon is not allied with any sect, denomination, political entity, organization, or institution: does not engage in any controversy: neither endorses nor opposes any cause. There are no dues for membership. Al-Anon is self-supporting through its own voluntary contributions.
Al-Anon has but one purpose: to help families of alcoholics. We do this by practicing the Twelve Steps, by welcoming and giving comfort to the families of alcoholics, and by giving understanding and encouragement to the alcoholic.
Suggested Al-Anon Preamble to the Twelve Steps